Friday, November 13, 2015

27 Stylish Happy Birthday Nail Art Ideas

birthday cupcake nail art....ok this is too cute & perfect for young girl on her bday! Image via birthday cupcake nail art....ok this is too cute & perfect for young girl on her bday! Or this more minimal approach: | 26 Incredibly Creative Works Of Nail Art Image via Or this more minimal approach: | 26 Incredibly Creative Works Of Nail Art Tell them its my birthday when I party like that I want for my 24th birthday this yr :D --->pink Happy Birthday nail art design with cupcake rhinestone stud crown Image via Tell them its my birthday when I party like that I want for my 24th birthday this yr :D --->pink Happy Birthday nail art design with cupcake rhinestone stud crown Glitter tip French manicure nails Image via Glitter tip French manicure nails Qtplace #nail #nails #nailart Image via Qtplace #nail #nails #nailart WOW!!!!!!! this is my first 100 pin so i decided to show you this balloon mani untill my 101 pin :DDDD LET THE PARTY BEGUIN! Image via WOW!!!!!!! this is my first 100 pin so i decided to show you this balloon mani untill my 101 pin :DDDD LET THE PARTY BEGUIN! The Nail Trail: HAPPY 1 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY TO THE NAIL TRAIL!! Cupcake Nail Art. Image via The Nail Trail: HAPPY 1 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY TO THE NAIL TRAIL!! Cupcake Nail Art. Happy Birthday Nail Art Designs & Ideas 2014 Image via Happy Birthday Nail Art Designs & Ideas 2014 I did these and they were so simple! Just kidding. My nails looked like a unicorn barfed all over my hands. Image via I did these and they were so simple! Just kidding. My nails looked like a unicorn barfed all over my hands. Super Adorable!!! Image via Super Adorable!!! Happy Birthday Nail Art Designs Ideas Image via Happy Birthday Nail Art Designs Ideas 07.04.12 Happy birthday America! Wet N Wild French White Creme Zoya America Wet N Wild Saved by the Blue Pretty Polished Freedom Calling Image via 07.04.12 Happy birthday America! Wet N Wild French White Creme Zoya America Wet N Wild Saved by the Blue Pretty Polished Freedom Calling Nails by an OPI Addict: Nails of Steel! Image via Nails by an OPI Addict: Nails of Steel! Instagram photo by newlypolished #nail #nails #nailart Image via Instagram photo by newlypolished #nail #nails #nailart Balloooons! :)“And when you’re down here with me… YOU’LL FLOAT TOO!” Image via Balloooons! :)“And when you’re down here with me… YOU’LL FLOAT TOO!” Instagram photo by jamylyn_nails #nail #nails #nailart Image via Instagram photo by jamylyn_nails #nail #nails #nailart Have all the cake you want! Its your Birthday! Birthday Cake nail tutorial on youtube Image via Have all the cake you want! Its your Birthday! Birthday Cake nail tutorial on youtube #nails #nailart #polish Image via #nails #nailart #polish Saint Patricks Day Image via Saint Patricks Day Happy Birthday Nail Art Designs & Ideas 2014 Image via Happy Birthday Nail Art Designs & Ideas 2014 Happy Birthday to Me! - Aqua and Purple Gradient | Chalkboard Nails Image via Happy Birthday to Me! - Aqua and Purple Gradient | Chalkboard Nails Happy 21st birthday nail art with glitter! Image via Happy 21st birthday nail art with glitter! 4th of July nails Image via 4th of July nails Happy Birthday Nail Art Designs & Ideas 2014 Image via Happy Birthday Nail Art Designs & Ideas 2014 bday nails! Image via bday nails! Today it’s my birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Essence - Bloom me up ! Blow my mint n°01 -- Essence - Bloom me up ! Lovely lavender n°02 -- Essence - Bloom me up ! Blooming tender n°03 -- Essence - Bloom me up ! Chasing lacy n°04 -- Bourjois - Princesse à Vienne n°84 -- Bourjois - Soirée à Versailles n°60 Image via Today it’s my birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Essence - Bloom me up ! Blow my mint n°01 -- Essence - Bloom me up ! Lovely lavender n°02 -- Essence - Bloom me up ! Blooming tender n°03 -- Essence - Bloom me up ! Chasing lacy n°04 -- Bourjois - Princesse à Vienne n°84 -- Bourjois - Soirée à Versailles n°60 birthday nails Image via birthday nails

No comments:

Post a Comment